From collectd Wiki
Revision as of 15:24, 12 March 2019 by Rjablonski
|List of versions|
| Version 5.11|
Version 5.9 is planned to release on Saturday, March 16th 2019.
This page is created to prepare Changelog information for actual release. Contributions are welcome.
Release 5.9.0 (wip)
- virt plugin: Fix tracking of VM state changes. Thanks to Radoslaw Jablonski. #2701
- virt plugin: Add block info statistics for disk devices. Thanks to Radoslaw Jablonski. #2874
- virt plugin: Allow read Hostname from libvirt metadata. Thanks to Mehdi ABAAKOUK. #2807
- disk plugin: In linux, reset the disk when it disappear from /proc/diskstats. Thanks to Nikita Kozlov/Pavel Rochnyak. #2551
- turbostat plugin: Add RestoreAffinityPolicy parameter. Thanks to Pablo Llopis. #2627
- turbostat plugin: New metrics: P-states,Turboboost,Platform TDP,Uncore bus ratio. Thanks to Sexton Rory. #2806
- prometheus plugin: Added 'Host' option. Thanks to Pavel Rochnyak. #2969
- cpufreq plugin: Read number of p-state transitions and time spent in each p-state. Thanks to Sexton Rory. #2803
- ovs_stats plugin: Add macro to populate counters list. Thanks to Matteo Croce. #2963