From collectd Wiki
Revision as of 09:13, 9 September 2016 by Octo (→Release 5.6.0: Add changes through 8ed3735980de12f32dd488d0d285d108f098836e.)
|List of versions|
| Version 5.11|
Version 5.6 has not been released yet.
Changes through 8ed3735980de12f32dd488d0d285d108f098836e
- collectd: Support for a timeout has been added to
- collectd: A number of unit tests for commonly used functions have been added.
- Zone plugin: This new plugin reads per-zone CPU usage on Solaris. Thanks to Mathijs Mohlmann and Dagobert Michelsen.
- Processes plugin: Improve reliability of thread counts on Linux. Thanks to Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada.
- Processes plugin: Counting of context switches was added for Linux. Thanks to Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada.
- APC UPS plugin: Parsing of end markers has been fixed. #617
- APC UPS plugin: The
PersistentConnectionoption has been added. #617
- Write Redis plugin: The
Prefixoptions have been added. Thanks to Sebastian Pfahl.
- MySQL plugin: mysql_bpool_pages-flushed has been renamed to mysql_bpool_counters-pages_flushed because the value is cumulative. Thanks to Marek Becka.
- OpenLDAP plugin: Support for "simple authentication" has been added. Thanks to Marek Becka.
- Template:Target: The
MetaDataoption has been added. Thanks to Yves Mettier.
- MQTT plugin: This new plugin sends metrics to and/or receives metrics from an MQTT broker. Thanks to Marc Falzon and Jan-Piet Mens.
- Disk plugin: Support for FreeBSD has been added. Thanks to Xin Li.
- ZFS ARC plugin: Reporting of minimum and maximum cache size has been added. Thanks to Brian ONeill.
- PowerDNS plugin: The recursor metrics have been updated to 3.7.3.
- DBI plugin: The
Intervaloption has been added to
Databaseblocks. Thanks to Michal Bebjak.
- Sensors plugin: The
UseLabelsoption has been added. Thanks to Christian Fetzer.