From collectd Wiki
|List of versions|
| Version 5.11|
Version 5.6 has not been released yet.
Changes through d561993fd1bfb93df203484c4c225aca8b45f041
- collectd: Support for a timeout has been added to
- Zone plugin: This new plugin reads per-zone CPU usage on Solaris. Thanks to Mathijs Mohlmann and Dagobert Michelsen.
- Processes plugin: Improve reliability of thread counts on Linux. Thanks to Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada.
- Processes plugin: Counting of context switches was added for Linux. Thanks to Manuel Luis Sanmartín Rozada.
- APC UPS plugin: Parsing of end markers has been fixed. #617
- APC UPS plugin: The
PersistentConnectionoption has been added. #617
- Write Redis plugin: The
Prefixoption has been added. Thanks to Sebastian Pfahl.
- MySQL plugin: mysql_bpool_pages-flushed has been renamed to mysql_bpool_counters-pages_flushed because the value is cumulative. Thanks to Marek Becka.
- OpenLDAP plugin: Support for "simple authentication" has been added. Thanks to Marek Becka.