From collectd Wiki
|List of versions|
| Version 4.10|
At last, somenoe comes up with the "right" answer!
Released on Tuesday, June 03, 2008.
- collectd: Fix the `DataSource' option within `Type' blocks. Thanks to kyrone for reporting this.
- collectd: Fixed min/max output in notifications generated by threshold checking.
- collectd-nagios: Fix the protocol used to communicate with the daemon.
- Perl plugin: Fail noisily, but don't shutdown the daemon, if initialization has errors. An issue with Perl 5.10 has been fixed.
- TeamSpeak2 plugin: Fixed an out of bound array access. Thanks to René Rebe and Siegmund Gorr for reporting this.
Released on Tuesday, July 15, 2008.
- build system: Use pkg-config to detect the upsclient library.
- collectd: Try even harder to determine the endianess of the architecture collectd is being built on.
- Disk plugin: Fix for Linux 2.4: A wrong field was used as the name of disks.
- DNS plugin: Fix compilation errors with BIND versions 19991001 through 19991005.
- Network plugin: Bugfix in the init routine: The init function cleared a buffer regardless of its contents. This could lead to lost values under Solaris.
- nginx plugin: Remove usage of the thread-unsafe `strtok' function.
- VServer plugin: Remove usage of the thread-unsafe `readdir' function.
- Wireless plugin: Work around incorrect noise and power values returned by some broken drivers.
Released on Monday, September 01, 2008.
- collectd: Fix a memory leak in the threshold checking code.
- memcached plugin: Fix a too short timeout and a related file descriptor leak.
- Memory plugin: A typo in the libstatgrab code has been fixed.
- SNMP plugin: Fix a possible memory leak.
Released on Thursday, October 16, 2008.
- build system: Change `--enable-<plugin>' to abort with an error if dependencies are not met. Thanks to Bruno Prémont for the patch. Also, the poisoning of various string functions has been restricted to debug builds.
- collectd: Fix a memory leak in the global value cache. With every *missing* value a couple of bytes would be leaked. Another memory leak in the configuration handling code has been fixed. Thanks to Niraj Tolia for reporting these issues.
- collectd: Fix an off-by-one error in the ignorelist functionality. When using regular expressions, the last character would be missing, possibly matching differently from what one would expect.
- collectdmon: Don't block SIGCHLD. This fixes a potential portability problem.
- collectd-nagios: Fix handling of the `-d' option. Thanks to Fabian Linzberger for reporting the bug.
- Network plugin: Fix a memory leak in the configuration handling code. Thanks to Niraj Tolia for reporting this issue.
- Perl plugin: Log an error message if bootstrapping `Collectd' fails.
- Tail plugin: Call `clearerr(3)' after reading an EOF. This fixes problems with some `libc's. Thanks to Matthias Lay for reporting the bug.
That's a mold-breaker. Great tihnking!