From collectd Wiki
Revision as of 11:23, 13 January 2010 by 2001:780:0:9:21a:a0ff:fe38:c2f8 (→Changes: Added wikilinks.)
|List of versions|
| Version 3.11|
Released on Thursday, March 09, 2006.
- The Ping plugin no longer uses libping but a self written library named liboping. With this library it's possible to ping multiple IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and hostnames – in parallel.
Released on Monday, March 13, 2006.
- Fixes for building collectd under FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris.
- Fixes in the Debian `postinst' and `init.d' scripts.
Released on Tuesday, March 14, 2006.
- src/utils_mount.c has been changed to not use the `MNTTAB' defined by the GNU libc, because it points to
Released on Sunday, April 02, 2006.
- Applied a patch by James Byers: The MySQL plugin was not working with MySQL 5.0.2 or later.
Released on Sunday, April 09, 2006.
- Applied patch by Vincent Stehlé which improves the disk-name resolution in the HDDTemp plugin for Linux systems.
Released on Tuesday, May 09, 2006.
- Applied a patch to the liboping library. Due to a bug in the sequence checking the Ping plugin stopped working after approximately 7.6 days.