From collectd Wiki
Revision as of 23:20, 6 September 2009 by Octo (Created initial page from the ChangeLog file.)
Released on Thursday, March 09, 2006.
- The `ping' plugin no longer uses `libping' but a self written library named `liboping'. With this library it's possible to ping multiple IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and hostnames - in parallel.
Released on Monday, March 13, 2006.
- Fixes for building collectd under FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris.
- Fixes in the debian `postinst' and `init.d' scripts.
Released on Tuesday, March 14, 2006.
- `utils_mount.c' has been changed to not use the `MNTTAB' defined by the GNU libc, because it points to `/etc/fstab' rather than `/etc/mtab'.
Released on Sunday, April 02, 2006.
- Applied a patch by James Byers: The MySQL plugin was not working with MySQL 5.0.2 or later.
Released on Sunday, April 09, 2006.
- Applied patch by Vincent Stehlé which improves the disk-name resolution in the `hddtemp' plugin for Linux systems.
Released on Tuesday, May 09, 2006.
- Applied a patch to the `liboping' library. Due to a bug in the sequence checking the `ping' plugin stopped working after approximately 7.6 days.