From collectd Wiki
Revision as of 09:58, 13 January 2010 by Octo (Added template "Navbox Version 3".)
|List of versions|
| Version 3.11|
Released on Sunday, July 09, 2006.
- The Disk plugin has been ported to Darwin.
- The Battery plugin should work on many Apple computers now.
- The Traffic plugin can now ignore certain interfaces. Also, statistics for sent/received packets and errors have been added.
- A plugin to monitor APC UPSes using `apcupsd' has been added. Thanks to Anthony Gialluca for contributing this plugin and providing me with a test environment :)
- A plugin for monitoring an NTP instance and the local clock drift has been added.
Released on Wednesday, July 19, 2006.
- A bug in the APC UPS plugin was fixed: Is the plugin is loaded, but the apcupsd cannot be reached, unconnected sockets will pile up and eventually lead to `Too many open files' errors.
Released on Wednesday, November 01, 2006.
- The sample config file has been improved.
- Errors in the manpages have been corrected.
- The Ping plugin now adds hosts during initialization, not during startup. This speeds up startup when no network connectivity is available. Also, the hosts are being added later when the network is available.
- Improved BSD-support for the DF plugin.
- Fixed syntax errors in the Swap plugin for Mac OS X.
- Fix a wrong structure being passed to `getnameinfo' in the NTPd plugin.
- Don't disable the MySQL plugin if connecting to the database fails during initialization. Instead, try again in increasing intervals.
Released on Saturday, November 04, 2006.
- Lubos Stanek has identified a bug in the NTPd plugin: When the ntpd's reply was sent in more than one packet, the buffer size was calculated incorrectly, resulting in the reading of uninitialized or freed memory.
Released on Thursday, December 21, 2006.
- Max Kellermann has identified a bug in the server routine: When opening a socket fails the daemon will (re)try opening the socket in an endless loop, ultimately leading to a `EMFILE' error.