From collectd Wiki
Revision as of 21:06, 19 February 2011 by Powdahound
There are several plugins which can be used in conjunction with Redis, a key-value store.
- Redis plugin
- A C-based plugin querying usage statistics from one or more Redis instances.
- Write Redis plugin
- A C-based plugin storing collectd values in a Redis instance.
- exec-redis.sh plugin
- A shell script querying Redis performance data using nc and awk.
- redis-collectd-plugin (repository on GitHub by powdahound)
- Queries Redis performance data, too. It is implements in Python and is executed using the Python plugin.