From collectd Wiki
|List of versions|
| Version 3.11|
Released on Sunday, April 02, 2006.
- A plugin to monitor the Apache webserver has been added. <http://httpd.apache.org/>
- A plugin to collect statistics about virtual servers using VServer. <http://linux-vserver.org/> Thanks to Sebastian Harl for writing this plugin :)
- A plugin for wireless LAN cards has been added. It monitors signal strength, link quality and noise ratio..
- A plugin for Apple hardware sensors has been added.
- An option to compile collectd with different `step' and `heartbeat' settings has been added. The size of RRAs is no longer static but calculated based on the settings for `step' and `width'.
- The Ping plugin can now be configured to use a certain TTL.
- The plugins CPU, Memory, Processes and Traffic have been ported to Mach/Darwin (Mac OS X).
- The `log mode' has been contributed by Christophe Kalt. It writes the data into text files rather than RRD files.
Released on Friday, April 21, 2006.
- Build issues with Solaris and possible other architectures have been resolved.
- Problems when building the Apache plugin without libcurl have been resolved.
- A bug in the Ping plugin has been fixed. Sorry folks.
Released on Tuesday, May 09, 2006.
- Applied a patch to the liboping library. Due to a bug in the sequence checking the Ping plugin stopped working after approximately 7.6 days.
Released on Thursday, June 01, 2006.
- Fixed the Ping plugin under FreeBSD and Mac OS X. Potentially other operating systems also profit from the changes, but I wasn't able to check that.
- Changed the build system to find the
netinetincludes under FreeBSD and therefore successfully build the liboping library there.
Released on Sunday, June 25, 2006.
- The Solaris code in the Swap plugin has been changed to reflect the numbers returned by
swap -s. Thanks to Christophe Kalt for working this out.
- The debugging system has been fixed to work with the Sun libc.
- When built without librrd the variable
operating_modecould be uninitialized. Thanks to David Elliot for reporting the bug.