From collectd Wiki
|List of versions|
| Version 3.11|
Released on Friday, December 16, 2005.
- A bug in the load module under Solaris has been fixed.
- The users module has been contributed by Sebastian Harl. It counts currently logged in users.
- The CPU module now works under FreeBSD without the use of libstatgrab, however SMP support is missing.
- The default directories for the RRD files and the PID file now depend on the compile time setting of `localstatedir'.
Released on Sunday, December 18, 2005.
- The PID-file is now deleted correctly when shutting down the daemon.
- SIGINT and SIGTERM are now handled correctly.
Released on Saturday, January 21, 2006.
- Fixed yet another bug in the signal handling.. Stupid typo..
- Improved the ping plugin to not give up on socket errors (backport from 3.6.0).