|List of versions|
| Version 3.11|
Released on Friday, December 22, 2006.
- collectd: The new command line option `-P' makes it easier for distributors to change the location of PID-files.
- collectd: The daemon shuts down faster now which makes it easier to write init.d-scripts for it.
- Apache plugin: Increase the buffersize to 16k, because the 4k buffer caused problems every now and then.
- DF plugin: New config options allow to ignore certain mountpoints, filesystem types or devices.
- DNS plugin: The new dns plugin uses `libpcap' to capture DNS traffic and interprets it. It collects traffic as well as qtype, opcode and rcode counts.
- E-Mail plugin: Sebastian Harl has contributed this plugin which counts received mails in categories (e.g. ham, spam, virus), spam score (as given by SpamAssassin) and check types.
- MBMon plugin: Flavio Stanchina has contributed this plugin which uses `mbmon' to gather information from sensors on the motherboard.
- Processes plugin: Collect detailed statistics for configured processes, that's process and thread count, CPU usage, resident segment size and pagefaults.
- Multimeter plugin: Peter Holik contributed a new plugin which queries multimeters.
- Sensors plugin: Lubos Stanek has put much effort into improving this plugin, including extended naming, collection of voltage values and the possibility to ignore certain values.
Released on Saturday, February 10, 2007.
- DF plugin: Some wrong defines have been fixed so the plugin works under Solaris again.
- DNS plugin: The usage of a struct has been fixed to work with non-GNU libcs.
- Processes plugin: Some missing defines have been added so the plugin compiles cleanly under FreeBSD and presumably other UNIXes.
Released on Sunday, February 11, 2007.
- plugin: Catch NULL-pointer and try to fix them. Otherwise the NULL-pointer may have been passed to `printf' which causes a segfault with some libcs.
Released on Friday, March 30, 2007.
- configure: Have the configure-script define `HAVE_LIBKSTAT' instead of the unused `COLLECT_KSTAT'.
Released on Tuesday, April 10, 2007.
- DNS plugin: Change the order of includes to make the plugin compile under FreeBSD.
Released on Tuesday, May 29, 2007.
- configure: Added `AC_SYS_LARGEFILE' for LFS.
- NTPd plugin: Fix a potential buffer overflow.
- Processes plugin: Fix a bug when run under Linux 2.4. All processes were accounted as `zombies'.
Released on Friday, August 31, 2007.
- Processes plugin: Fix a potential segmentation fault.
Released on Friday, September 28, 2007.
- Wireless plugin: Correct the handling of cards returning signal and noise quality as percentage.