From collectd Wiki
Released on Friday, September 09, 2005.
- Filenames can no longer be configured at program startup. The only options as of this version are the directory and ping hosts.
- CPU statistics now include Wait-IO. If provided under Linux IRQ and Soft-IRQ statistics are added to `System'.
- Diskstats now collect read and write bytes, not sectors.
- Ping statistics can now be collected for more than one host. There is no default any more: If no host is given no host will be pinged.
- A self-written patch for libping has been applied so it builds cleanly.