Minutes from 2020-12-07
From collectd Wiki
Attendees: Dago, Kamil, Matthias, Pawel Zak, Nikolay Tsvetkov, Bartlomiej Kotlowski
New meeting series
- Previous one was automatic cancelled.
- Introduction round: Bartlomiej Kotlowski, Matthias, Dago, Nikolay Tsvetkov, Kamil, Pawel Zak.
- Agenda will be sent to mailing list before meeting (will cover items submitted to mailing list)
- Problem with CI. CI is blocked. Issue submitted: https://github.com/collectd/ci-docker/issues/15
- Maybe this PR can resolve the issue (drop centos 6.0 support): https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/3784
- Should we use GitHub actions instead of Travis CI?
- Probably not because Cirrus CI are already adopted https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/3785
- What about Docker rate limit introduced by docker hub?
Few PR to review/merge (blocked by CI):
- We don't know when the version will be released.
- Florian’s presence would help.
- Dago has problem with migration plugin from v5 to v6 https://github.com/collectd/collectd/pull/3770
- Can someone help with that?
- Migration guide is not very clear.
- Invitation for workshop regarding migration from v5 to v6 will be sent by Intel:
- Workshop will occur on 11.01.2021 4 PM (CET)
- We need more people who want to work on migration.